- Clinics are for adults only. Students must be 18 years old to participate.
- To secure a spot in the clinic, students must pay the fee in full.
- Modern Sailing will allow members and non-members to enroll in most Clinics.
- If you cancel with greater than 30 days notice from the first day of your clinic, you can get a full refund.
- If you cancel 29 - 15 days prior to the first day of your clinic, you can get a 50% refund.
- If you cancel 1 - 14 prior to the first day of your clinic, you are not eligible for a refund.
- If you need to reschedule your clinic before your clinic has begun, you can do so at no additional charge if you provide 30 days notice or greater.
- If you need to reschedule within 29 - 15 days of the first day of class, you must pay a $75 rescheduling fee.
- If you need to reschedule within 1 - 14 days of the first day of class, you must pay a $125 rescheduling fee.
INTRODUCTORY SAIL CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your Introductory Sail, you can do so at no additional charge if you provide 7 or more days' notice, and you are entitled to a 100% refund if you request it.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule within 7 days of your Introductory Sail, you may choose from one of the following options:
- 50% refund for cancellation.
- Reschedule your Introductory Sail for no additional charge.
- For same-day cancellations and no-shows, you are not eligible for a refund.
IF A STUDENT IS UNABLE TO FINISH A CLINIC
- If a student is unable to finish his or her clinic once it has begun, they can either be a last minute drop in to a future clinic at no additional charge or they can reserve their spot in a future clinics for a rescheduling fee $100.00.
- Drop in students will be added to a clinic no sooner than 48 hours prior to the first day of class.
LOW ENROLLMENT CANCELLATION POLICY
- Modern Sailing may need to modify the schedule, or cancel a clinic that does not meet the minimum enrollment requirement. If the class minimum is not met, the enrolled student(s) will be given the option to reschedule or a full refund.