Love the idea of boat ownership, but not the maintenance? Unable to sail as often as you’d like? Place your yacht in the Modern Sailing School & Club charter fleet and enjoy more of the benefits of ownership while we manage the finer details of her care and berthing.
Almost two-thirds of the Modern Sailing charter fleet are owned by third parties. Our boat owners help make it possible for hundreds of trained and vetted MSC club members to experience the joys of sailing San Francisco Bay in comfort and luxury with their family and friends. In return, a share of the charter revenue and professionally managed maintenance and repair services can lighten the overall costs of boat ownership.
There is currently space available in our Silver and Platinum Fleets for sailboats ranging in LOA from 30 - 32’ or 38 - 44'.
What does it take to be a Modern Sailing Yacht?
Our members will enjoy vessels less than 5 years old and similar to Kokomo (Catalina 320), Fiore Italia (Beneteau Oceanis 31), Attitude Adjustment (Beneteau Oceanis 41), and Ry Whitt (Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 409). Less common models are gladly considered as long as they are less than 5 years old and appropriately equipped for bareboat chartering. Eco-yachts such as the sensational Salona 41 are at the top of our wish list.
Benefits of MSC's professional Yacht Management Services enjoyed by boat owners:
- Share charter revenue to offset the costs of ownership.
- All the details of routine maintenance, cleaning, and repair services are managed and provided by Modern Sailing's fleet technicians and locally outsourced experts.
- Berth in a friendly, beautiful marina in a park-like setting within easy reach of the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Sail your yacht at your convenience with advance reservation.
- Receive the discounted member price on our ASA Courses, Sailing Clinics, and Local Destinations.
To learn more about Modern Sailing's professional Yacht Management Services, please give us a call at (415) 331-8250 or send us an email.