There are Two Ways to Book a Boat!
You get a $10 reward each time you book online. When you have accumulated $50 in reward credits, you can use it toward your charter payment!
First Way to Book a Boat:
1. Login to your account. Don't have a login? Scroll to the bottom of this article to create your login.
2. If you aren't on the Book a Boat screen, select that tab from the top menu bar.
3. What are you looking for? Choose the best option that fits your request and membership level. Click here to view a list of which boats are in the Silver, Platinum or Gold Fleets.
4. Which boat? Select your boat. You can do this from the list or from the drop down menu.
5. When would you like to charter? - Select the day of the week you are interested. - Choose the date - you can select next available or choose a specific day. - Time of day is already pre-selected for you, depending on your original request of a Prime Time, Full Day or Sunset charter.
6. Click the Search button to get a list of available dates.
7. Choose your desired date by clicking BOOK.
8. Select your Appointment Details. Review your charter details. Use the note box to send our staff a message.
9.Click Book Your Reservation.
10. Your reservation will be displayed in My Schedule. From here, you can change the date or cancel your reservation.
Second Way to Book a Boat:
1. If you aren't on the Book a Boat screen, select that tab from the top menu bar.
2. Click the Browse Charter Bookings button.
3. You can filter your search on the top right of the screen: - By Service Category: this is where you can select weekend or weekday, time of day, and fleet. - By Boat: select a specific boat. - By Date: enter your desired date or click on the calendar icon to select date.
NOTE: there are more boats in our fleet than can fit on this page. To view additional boats, scroll to the very bottom of the screen and click on Boats 1-15, 16-21 located in small font on the right side.
4. Choose your charter boat and time by clicking on the beige colored time slot that best fits your request and membership level.
5. Select your Appointment Details. Review your charter details. Use the note box to send our staff a message.
6. Click Book Your Reservation.
7. Your reservation will be displayed in My Schedule. From here, you can change the date or cancel your reservation.
NOTE: Full Day bookings can't be booked in the 'calendar view'. Full Day bookings can be completed using the 'First Way to Book Boats.'
Create your Login:
1. Go to our website and click on Member Login at the top right corner of the page.
2. You are New to our site. Type in your first and last name and click Next. (Your name is already in the system; you just need to create a password)
3. When your name appears, click on This is me.
4. You will be asked to verify your identity. Once verified, you will be taken to the Create Login page. Your email will automatically be populated.
5. Create a password. Click submit. You have successfully created your login!